HID ActivID ActivClient CAC Card Middleware Version 6.2.215 and 126.96.36.199 for Windows
This package includes 1 license for 1 user - ActivIdentity Part Number: ACCxxCWL
This package does not include a smart card nor a smart card reader.
ActivClient supports standard US government-issued smart cards such as CAC and PIV.
ActivClient is the main DoD CAC software.
ActivClient is the smart card middleware from ActivIdentity that allows government organizations to easily use smart cards and USB tokens for a wide variety of desktop, network security and productivity applications. ActivClient enables usage of PKI certificates and keys, one-time passwords and static passwords on a smart card or USB token to secure desktop applications, network login, remote access, web login, e-mail and electronic transactions.
Microsoft Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 and later (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64 bit) including Server Core
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit) including Server Core
- Windows Server 2016 (64 bit)
|Support and Maintenance: