The ACS ACR39U-ND PocketMate II is a FIPS 201-compliant USB smart card reader. With a single push, the device swivels to reveal a slot for a full-sized smart card.
With its Micro USB OTG interface, it supports most smartphones and tablets, and can be easily integrated with any mobile device running Android.
Housing the ACR39 core, ACR39U PocketMate supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C cards, microprocessor cards with T=0 and T=1 protocol and various types of memory cards.
Being compliant with the CCID specification, the ACR38 Series offers a plug-and-play solution that eliminates the need for driver installation and driver-system compatibility assessment.
- TAA compliant
- Micro USB (OTG) Full Speed
- Support of Android OS 3.1 (Honeycomb) and higher versions.
- Supports ISO-7816 Class A, B and C (5V, 3V, 1.8V) cards
- Supports CAC and PIV2 cards
- RoHS Compliant
- Certificate of conformance: FIPS 201, TAA, PC/SC, CCID, CE, FCC, RoHS, Microsoft WHQL, EN 60950/IEC 60950
Compatible with Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.